Friday, October 2, 2015

Werewolf Makeup


Werewolf Makeup inspired by the work of 3Demonic. I created this look for a Halloween collaboration hosted by 2fabmakeup4u.

3Demonic

Instagram

 I love 3Demonic's work! The details are incredible. I might recreate more of it in the future. 

Halloween Collaboration


From left to right

@vikkijmakeup - Bride of Frankenstein

 


@2fabmakeup4u -Spider Queen 


(me)@sherriescustoms - Werewolf


 @makeupby_autumn - Witch 


@heloys_- Bat


@sarah_d_makeupartistry- Skeleton


@envision_mufx- Doll


@makeupisart_x - Pumpkin


@rosietika- Vampire



Products used 
  • Elf- Translucent Mattifying Powder
  • NYX-   Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Kat Von D- Tattoo Liner in Trooper
  • Urban Decay-Smoked Palette
  • Bh CosmetiscsBH Party Girl After Hours Eyeshadow Palette
  • Graftobian Pro Paint in White Swan.
  • Wolfe Faceart FX- Essentials Hydrocolor 12 color palette, skin palette, monster palette
  • Mehron Paradise Paint in Black, Yellow, LT. Brown,
  • Brushes- MadeULook brushes, Ecotools Stippling Brush, Naked 2 brush, Electric palette brush, NYX b22 angled eyeliner brush, and craft brushes.
  
Having a little fun and the original sketch for the werewolf makeup.


The first day I tried doing the werewolf makeup I didn't really like the way the proportions were working out. I also ran out of time, because I like to take pictures in the daylight. 


When I looked in the mirror and realized I had hours left of work still to complete. I made the tough decision to call it a night and was it off.


For what ever reason I had a lot of trouble the first day with blending and shaping things the way I wanted. So for day two I went about it completely different. I didn't sketch the hole thing out I just started with the mouth and worked outward from there.  


This look was almost entirely done with face paints. Once I had all the paint on I went through with a little eye shadow to help blend everything and add a bit more dimension. 

Quick Tip/Trick
To make my eyelashes disappear. 

  • I use NYX Jumbo Pencil in milk for a base. 
  • I completely coat my eyelashes with the Jumbo Pencil.
  •  Then they are ready for paint and/or eyeshadow


I went in at the end  and add a little detail here and there with kats tattoo liner, I didn't want everything to have a black outline, but I did outline the teeth and lips to help them stand out better. 


Of course I had to take a few goofy pictures when I was done! This look was a lot of work. I was hesitant to even try it, but I'm so glad I did. I'm enjoying pushing my limits. I have so many more makeups like this to show you guys for Halloween!! Make sure you're following me on Instagram that's the first place all the looks get posted. 



Thank you for stopping by!  You can find Sherries Customs on...

No comments:

Post a Comment